2. Create your Ravenna account and begin your application.
Ravenna is our web-based application system. Once you set up your account, you will be able to review each application step and submit application materials, register for events, track the status of your application, and view your admission decision.
Create your account using a parent email address that you will have access to throughout the admission season, as this will be your primary email contact with our School.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT:
1. Go to Ravenna and select "Create an Account," or if you already set up an account during the inquiry process, login using your unique credentials and skip to step 5.
2. Enter a parent/guardian name, parent/guardian email address, and password.
3. Ravenna will send a verification email to your account.
4. Click the link in your email to complete your Ravenna profile.
5. Click the green "Apply" button and follow the prompts to begin the application process to Madeira. Once you have created your account and started your application, you will see a detailed list of application steps and requirements and can begin submitting application materials.