All campers must have a completed Virginia School Entrance Health Form, or the equivalent form for their state of residence, on file prior to the start of camp. The camp health form includes three parts:
1. The Health Information Form, signed by the parent or guardian
2. An Immunization Record, signed by the doctor
3. A current Physical Examination Record, signed by the doctor
- If your child carries an Epi Pen, Inhaler, or will bring medications to camp, the appropriate forms (Allergy Action Plan; Asthma Action Plan; Medication Administration Authorization Form) must be re-submitted annually.
- All rising 8th graders must submit a new immunization record.
- Only physical examinations completed in 2018, 2019, and 2020 are accepted for the Summer of 2020. If your camper attended any of our programs last summer, or the summer before, it is possible that their physical and immunization forms could carry over, however, please ensure you are checking against the date of the physical, not when the doctor signed off on the form. We encourage all parents of returning campers to contact the camp nurses to directly to check that your physical and immunization forms are compliant with our policies.