Returning students in good academic and financial standing can re-enroll electronically through the Student/Parent Portal for the 2020-21 school year beginning on the evening of February 3, 2020. Parents and designated parties will receive an email when their contracts are available. Completed contracts and deposits are due on February 17, 2020.
New students wishing to enroll at Madeira should complete the admission process (see dates below).
Contact Bethanne Stish in the Admissions Office with questions about the enrollment process.
General 2020-2021 Enrollment Dates
- December 1, 2019: Financial Aid Applications Due
- February 3, 2020: Contracts available on MyBackPack. Notice will be sent via emailed to all parents/guardians. All parents/guardians must sign the contract
- February 17, 2020: Contracts and deposits are due
The main dates are listed below. Decision letters are sent via email on a rolling basis after the first group.
- March 6, 2020: Admission decision letters mailed to Day student applicants
- March 11, 2020: Revisit day
- April 20, 2020: Day student contracts and deposits are due
- March 10, 2020: Admission decision letters mailed to Day student applicants
- April 3, 2020: Revisit day
- March 10, 2020: Day student contracts and deposits are due
2019-2020 Important Enrollment Links
Need Help? Contact Us
Assistance with contract and enrollment process
Questions about extensions and change of status
Questions about financial aid
Wire transfer information, payment, FACTS, and insurance questions