Madeira’s newly accepted students will be sent a paper and/or pdf enrollment contract. Please have all parents sign and return the contract to our office via mail or email. Deposit payments are also required to complete enrollment and can be done online (www.madeira.org/tuition) or via check or wire transfer.
Returning students can re-enroll electronically through Ravenna’s document signing service. Parents and designated parties will receive an email link to the contract and an invoice when available.
Contact Bethanne Stish in the Admission Office with questions about the enrollment process.
2019-2020 Important Enrollment Links
General 2019-2020 Enrollment Dates
- January 31 2019: Contracts and invoices emailed to all parents/guardians. All parents/guardians must sign the contract.
- February 14, 2019: Contracts and deposits are due.
The main dates are listed below. Decision letters are sent via email on a rolling basis after the first group.
- March 1, 2019: Admission decision letters mailed to Day student applicants
- March 12, 2019: Revisit day
- March 15, 2019: Day student contracts and deposits are due
- March 10, 2019: Admission decision letters mailed to Boarding student applicants
- April 5, 2019: Revisit day
- April 10, 2019: Boarding student contracts and deposits are due
Need Help? Contact Us
Assistance with contract and enrollment process
Questions about extensions and change of status
Questions about financial aid
Wire transfer information, payment, FACTS, and insurance questions