Madeira’s newly accepted students will be sent a paper and/or pdf enrollment contract. Please have all parents sign and return the contract to our office via mail or email. Deposit payments are also required to complete enrollment and can be done online (www.madeira.org/tuition) or via check or wire transfer.
Returning students can re-enroll electronically through Ravenna’s document signing service. Parents and designated parties will receive an email link to the contract and an invoice when available.
Contact Bethanne Stish in the Admission Office with questions about the enrollment/enrollment process.
2018-2019 Important Enrollment Links
General 2018-2019 Enrollment Dates
- February 1 2018: Contracts and invoices emailed to all parents/guardians. All parents/guardians must sign the contract.
- February 15, 2018: Contracts and deposits are due.
The main dates are listed below. Decision letters are sent via email on a rolling basis after the first group.
- March 2, 2018: Admission decision letters mailed to Day student applicants
- March 14, 2018: Revisit day
- March 16, 2018: Day student contracts and deposits are due
- March 10, 2018: Admission decision letters mailed to Boarding student applicants
- April 6, 2018: Revisit day
- April 10, 2018: Boarding student contracts and deposits are due
Need Help? Contact Us
Assistance with contract and enrollment process
Questions about extensions, change of status, and financial aid
Wire transfer information, payment, FACTS, and insurance questions