Returning students in good academic and financial standing can re-enroll electronically through our Student/Parent Portal for the 2020-21 school year beginning February 1, 2021. Parents and designated parties will receive an email when their contracts are available. Completed contracts and deposits are due on February 15, 2020.
New students wishing to enroll at Madeira should complete the admission process (see dates below).
Contact Bethanne Stish in the Admissions Office with questions about the enrollment process.
General 2021-22 Enrollment Dates
- December 1, 2020: Financial Aid Applications Due
- February 1, 2021: Contracts available on the Student/Parent Portal. Notice will be sent via emailed to all parents/guardians. All parents/guardians must sign the contract
- February 15, 2021: Contracts and deposits are due
The main dates are listed below. Decision letters are sent via email on a rolling basis after the first group.
- March 5, 2021: Day Student Admission Decision Notification (After 4 pm)
- March 19, 2021: Day student contracts and deposits are due
- March 10, 2021: Boarding Student Admission Decision Notification (After 12:01 am)
- April 10, 2021: Boarding student contracts and deposits are due
2020-21 Important Enrollment Links
Need Help? Contact Us
Assistance with contract and enrollment process
Questions about extensions and change of status
Questions about financial aid
Wire transfer information, payment, FACTS, and insurance questions