Virtual Back-to-School Night | October 13
October 7, 2021
We look forward to welcoming families for a virtual tour of your student’s Mod 2 schedule.
During your virtual visit to your student's Mod 2 classes, you will enjoy an overview of the learning and the goals for the module. This event is not a time for one-on-one conversations, but rather an opportunity to learn more about Madeira's curriculum. If your student has Co-Curriculum in Mod 2, you will participate too. All times on the schedule are Madeira time (Eastern).
Back to School Night Schedule:
- 6:00 p.m. | Welcome from the Academic Dean. Please check the most recent issue of News Parents Can Use for the link.
- 6:10 p.m. | A block (teacher will send the link)
- 6:30 p.m. | B block (teacher will send the link)
- 6:50 p.m. | C block (teacher will send the link)
- 7:10 p.m. | Evening classes – (Glee, Chamber Orchestra, Stagecraft, Engineering & Innovation Lab, with Glee and Chamber Orchestra actually in session)
What do you do on October 13 to participate?
- Upload the TEAMs app to your device.
- Know your daughter’s Mod 2 schedule, which is available on your portal.
- Be on the lookout for links from your daughter’s Mod 2 teachers. You will join the class session via these links.
- Use the link above to join the opening session and begin the evening.
- For tech support during the evening, Madeira’s Director of Technology Jeff Dayton will be available at (703) 556-8342.