Senior yearbook page instructions
November 23, 2015
The yearbook class and yearbook club are excited to work with seniors on their senior pages! Seniors must complete the information below and email it with attached photos to Ms. Candia by January 4, 2016. This means seniors should start thinking about photos now. Holiday breaks are a good time to have photos taken or look for the photos you have in your archives that you might want to use.
Please follow the guidelines below for submitting your senior page content:
Email Subject Line should be labeled SENIOR PAGE - YOUR NAME (first & last)
Include the following information in the body of your email
- Full Name (as you would like it to appear on the Senior Page)
- Quote (optional - should be 200 characters or less)
- Where you are from (either City/State or City/Country)
- Template would you like to use (Template Number)
- The main (biggest) box must be an individual photo of you.
- Sunglasses may not be worn for your main photo.
- All pictures must be school appropriate and will be approved by the Communications Department.
- Please do not submit any photos from a mobile device. (When printed, these photos may turn out blurry and pixelated unless they are Original Size, Actual Size, or Largest. Download your photo to a file and attach it to the email with your other content. Please do not send random emails to Ms. Candia with extra photos. They should all be included when you send your text and template choice.
- Photos submitted must be digital and in JPG format.
- Label photos with your full name and number (corresponding to respective photo box on selected template). Example for Senior Page Template 6; Suzanne Smith_1, Suzanne Smith_2, Suzanne Smith_3
- Photo resolution should be 300 dpi
If you have questions, please contact Ms. Candia at firstname.lastname@example.org.