The Madeira School Alumnae Association is made up of more than 6,500 living alumnae across the country and around the world. Our membership is comprised of all Madeira graduates and any non-graduate who completed at least one school year.
The association is governed by the Alumnae Council under the aegis of the Madeira Board of Trustees.
The Alumnae Council supports Madeira’s mission by connecting and involving alumnae with one another and affirming their unique identity as Madeira women. The Council is inclusive and informative and facilitates a positive and productive relationship between the Alumnae and the School.
The Council has the following goals in support of its mission:
- Be a meaningful resource to alumnae for networking, support, and friendship.
- Facilitate opportunities for alumnae for both lifelong learning and social service.
- Enthusiastically advocate Madeira’s unique commitment to the education of young women.
- Leverage, for the benefit of the School, the unique talents, experiences, and skills of Madeira alumnae.
- Inspire and challenge alumnae to financially support the goals and needs of the School.
- Join with the School in promoting and celebrating the diversity of the past, present, and future School communities.