Open House Dates
Open Houses provide prospective families with the opportunity to see the campus, meet faculty, and learn more about our programs and classes before finalizing their decision to submit an application.
- Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Specialty Open House Dates
Madeira offers a holistic education that goes beyond just the classroom. Students have the opportunity to explore their interests and talents on the athletic field or the stage, in internships, and more. Come learn more about the ways that Madeira girls are challenged beyond the classroom.
- Athletics: Sunday, September 22, 2018 at 12:00-3:00 p.m.
- Arts evening: Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- 7th Grade Open House: Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. Register Here
For students who have been admitted to Madeira, this is an opportunity to revisit our classes, and both participating and observing different activities.
- Tuesday, March 12, 2019
- Friday, April 5, 2019
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 (Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis after this date.)
Financial Aid Deadlines
Tuesday, January 15, 2019: Deadline to file Parent Financial Statement (PFS) through SSS
Admission Notification Date
Day: Friday, March 1, 2019
Boarding: Sunday, March 10, 2019
Accepted Student Contracts Due
Day: Friday, March 15, 2019
Boarding: Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Monthly Overview of Admissions Season
- September 22: Athletic Open House
- Madeira begins accepting applications for the following school year
- Interested parents and students request information
- Applicants register for admission testing (SSAT or ISEE, TOEFL if applicable)
- October 14: School-Wide Open House
- October 26-27: Capitol Hill and Overnight Experience.
- Campus Tours and interviews begin
- Prospects call to schedule a visit and interview
- Madeira continues to accept applications
- February 1-2: Capitol Hill and Overnight Experience.
- Arts Open House - February 7
- Admission Committee considers completed application files
- March 1 - Admissions decision letters mailed (Day Students)
- March 10 - Admissions decision letters mailed (Boarding Students)
- March 12 - Revisit Day for all admitted students
- March 15 - New day student enrollment contracts due
- April 5 - Revisit Day for all admitted students with optional overnight
- April 10 - New boarding student enrollment contracts due
Schedule an Interview
Schedule a tour and interview as part of the application process! Our online schedule shows ways to visit campus and schedule visits! Learn More
Contact the Admission Office
Contact the Admission staff with any questions about campus visits, interviews, or the admission process. Contact Us