Madeira will be using paper contracts for 2017-18 enrollment. Contracts and instructions will be sent to parents via mail or email on the dates listed below. Contact Bethanne Stish in the Admission Office with questions about the process.
2017-2018 Important Enrollment Links
General 2017-2018 Enrollment Dates
- Mid-February 2017: Contracts mailed to U.S. residents, emailed internationally. All parents and legal guardians will receive and must return contracts.
- March 6, 2017: Contracts and deposits are due.
The main dates are listed below. Decision letters are sent via email on a rolling basis after the first group.
- March 3, 2017: Admission decision letters mailed to Day student applicants
- March 9, 2016: Revisit day
- March 17, 2017: Day student contracts and deposits are due
- March 10, 2017: Admission decision letters mailed to Boarding student applicants
- April 4, 2017: Revisit day
- April 10, 2017: Boarding student contracts and deposits are due
Need Help? Contact Us
Assistance with contract and enrollment process
Questions about extensions, change of status, and financial aid
Wire transfer information, payment, FACTS, and insurance questions